What makes Alan – the Transformation Navigator and Insight EnterTrainer – such a successful and in-demand trainer?
His 40 years of senior management, leadership and business acumen experience – combined with formal training and teaching qualifications – and a proven track record in
- turning new supervisors and good managers into outstanding leaders and struggling companies into high performance organisations
- eliciting higher performance and productivity levels from leaders, managers, individuals, teams and organisation. In addition
All Excelerate Results training programs are practical, interactive, energising, real world and outcome-focused which enable:
- participants to acquire and convert their new skills, knowledge, changed attitudes and habits into a results-oriented action plan for immediate application upon return to work.
- managers and staff to be better leaders so that he/she can coach, empower and transform others to work smarter and commit their team to effective action, sustainable results and outstanding customer service.
- His training philosophy is that “Leadership and Communication are the essential glue which enable people, teams and organisations to align, innovate, transform and flourish
- His wit, wisdom and interactive learning style for managing People, Communication and Change – up, down and across the organisation
- His insightful diagnosis and performance management system for re-aligning people and processes with business, sales and marketing goals and priorities.
- His strategic thinking for leadership, communication, shared vision and values.
Select from one or a combination of these Training Courses and the content can be tailored to your industry or company profile. Or contact us about your special needs so Alan can address your specific leadership, communication or management issues.
STRATEGIC THINKING, PLANNING AND LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS
- Transformational Leadership (Strategic, Emotional Intelligence, Situational) – Senior/Middle Managers
- Developing Strategic /Business/Marketing/Action Plans which are not DOOR STOPS !
- Four Essential Styles for Leading others to achieve rapid and sustainable results
- Effective decision-making and delegating to develop and empower staff.
ORGANISATIONAL IMPROVEMENT, TRANSITION MANAGEMENT AND BUILDING CAPABILITY
- Managing People, Circumstances and Change – up, down and across the organisation
- Lateral and Conceptual thinking for Problem Solving. Innovation and Winning Solutions
- Frontline Management
- Coping and Dealing with Difficult People and Dysfunctional Workplaces / Bosses !
TEAM EFFECTIVENESS AND INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY
- Managing Teams for Success and Productivity
- Team Building : Group Dynamics and Winning Strategies
- Creating High Performance, Cross-Functional or Self-Managing teams
- Performance Management through Key Performance Indicator contracts
- Essential elements/strategies for Marketing your product, service, organization and corporate image
- Writing and implementing your Marketing /Sales Plan to deadlines and budgets
- Relationship marketing strategies for building and retaining loyal Customers and Clients
- Acquiring excellence and influence in Business Presentations, Speaking/non-verbal Communication Skill
SMART MARKETING, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND DELIGHTING THE CUSTOMER/CLIENT
Branding, differentiating, positioning and marketing service and not-for-profits.
OUTSTANDING CONFERENCE, EVENT, FESTIVAL AND VENUE MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING
Everything you need to know about organising, budgeting, promoting and running a conference, event or venue (indoor/outdoor) for business, sports, festival, cultural, school, community– but were afraid to ask!
WINNING AND KEEPING CORPORATE SPONSORS AND FUNDRAISING DONORS
- Writing and presenting winning proposals (investment partnerships) and benefits packages.
- Stewardship – the 7 keys to looking after and keeping your sponsors and donors – short and long term.